Tilburg University’s goal is to actively contribute to society. To serve society and make it a better place for all citizens. University has always actively promoted ways to firmly embed education and research in society.
Teaching is research-based and research-driven. Thus, students learn to work independently and develop analytical and critical thinking skills.
|Subject areas||Law, Science, Arts, Social Sciences, Management|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject|
About the Program: The Schools of Tilburg University provide various scholarships for excellent international students who are admitted to a (Research) Master’s program at Tilburg University for the academic year 2018-2019
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Catholic Theology
- Bachelor’s degree at one of TiSEM’s non-EU partner institutions
- Student should secure admission to the university for the 2016-17 session.
- Student must be among 10% of their class.
- Grades specified on transcript.
- Hold a EU/EEA or non-EEA passport
- Fill in the Scholarship Application Form
- Name of Organisation Field Value