The University of Stuttgart is offering a Master’s program in Materials Science.
About the program:
- During the first year of studies in the Master’s in Materials Science program, the candidate will deepen the basic knowledge acquired for your Bachelor’s degree. At the same time, in two specialized subjects, he/she will add knowledge and competencies that lead up to the current state of research in the field.
- In the second year of studies, one of these specialized subjects will lead you to his/her own research project (Master’s thesis) for which he/she will take part in one of the many materials science workgroups.
- In this discipline, the candidate can expect to study in an international environment, since many of your fellow students will be from other countries.
- Apart from Bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have an interest in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- Applicants must be able to think in an interdisciplinary fashion within the realm of the natural sciences and liking mathematical-analytical thinking.
- The candidate will be required to demonstrate at least a basic command of the English language,
Apply online and the following documents will need to upload in C@MPUS during the application process:
- A transcript (with average grades and designated ECTS points per module).
- Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report. If the candidate has more than one university degree, please choose the degree which serves as an entrance qualification for the Master’s program you are applying for (Entrance Qualification for Master’s Program).
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject asked for additional application material must be enclosed.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelor’s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelor’s studies.
- For the winter semester (until July 15) and for the summer semester (until January 15)
|Organization||University of Stuttgart|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 15 & January 15|