Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics invites applications for Post-doctoral position in astro-chemistry, star/planet formation.
About the project:
- The main aim of the project is to study star and planet formation, from the parent clouds to proto-planetary disks, with links to the Solar System, using molecular lines and dust continuum observations as tools to unveil the physical and chemical evolution of gas and dust.
- The starting date is flexible but the recipient may start be as early as spring 2017
- Duration is for 2 years with the possibility of extension to up to 5 years
- Salaries will be paid in accordance to German civil service rates depending on scientific experience.
- A substantial travel allowance will also be granted.
- Applicants must hold Doctoral degree in astronomy or related field before starting.
- Letter of application
- Brief description of research interests
- CV including bibliography
- 3 letters of reference
- Applications to be sent to Paola Caselli, E-mail: email@example.com
- Applications received after the closing date may also be considered in case the post is not filled until January 15th 2017.
Job code: 2016 27
Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics|
|Subject areas||Physics, Astronomy, Astrophysics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 15th, 2016|
For Further Details: Click