Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology and Chemical Genomics Center (Max Planck Society) invites applications for a postdoc and a PhD student position. This is an fixed term ERC funded project at MPI and CGC of the Max Planck Society, Germany.
Max Planck Society is a global foremost research institution. MPS counts in the top position of world institutions in the standing of reference rates and gross influence. The lab situated in the technology park of Dortmund provides a global and vibrant research atmosphere.
- System that has been evaluated at the molecular and cellular level with the variety of chemical, molecular and cell biological techniques available concerns mechanism of auto-phagy and the function of the small G-proteins in the regulation of membrane trafficking.
- Research projects are of biomedical significance and pursue practical advancement, such as chemical protein alteration, chemical and opto-genetics and chemical probes for visualizing cellular proceedings. Some projects are in close partnership with pharmaceutical companies.
- Postdoctoral Position: PhD degree in Cell Biology. Some experience in live cell imaging would be a benefit.
- PhD Position: Candidate must hold a Diploma or Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or related fields.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Postdoc position: Payment is according to the German public service salary level with its social benefits.
- PhD Position: Payment is according to the endowment guidelines for young researchers of the Max-Planck-Society which is 50 % of level 13.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Two References letters
- Send above documents to Yaowen Wu, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology and Chemical Genomics Center (Max Planck Society)|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoc, PhD|
Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Physiology, Chemistry
|Fellowship amount||Acccording to German public service salary level|
|Application Open Date||4 March 2016|
- The Max Planck Society is devoted to escalate the number of individuals with disabilities in its employees and therefore encourages applications from such qualified persons.
- The Max Planck Society seeks to enhance the number of women in those fields where they are under-represented and therefore openly encourages women to apply.
For Further Details: Click