Schrödinger’s is revolutionize drug discovery through the use of breakthrough computational methods and currently looking for outstanding individuals to join our drug discovery group (Medicinal Chemist) and contribute to our rapidly expanding portfolio of drug discovery collaborations.
If you are an experienced drug hunter and have an interest in applying cutting-edge computational approaches to structure enabled projects, we are keen to hear from you.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Actively participate in collaborative drug discovery projects
- Mentor other drug discovery group team members
- Work closely with the internal software teams to tailor Schrödinger’s drug discovery technologies to better meet project needs
Required Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years experience as a medicinal chemist in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Extensive experience in structure-based drug design
- D. in synthetic organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry or physical organic chemistry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of advancing drug discovery projects
- Skilled at working in a team environment
Desirable Skills requirements:
- Proven track record of progressing compounds towards clinical candidates
- Experience leading and coordinating a project team
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams
We offer highly competitive compensation packages and benefits include medical, dental, , 3+ weeks vacation, vision, 401(k), flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement and a flexible work environment with the option to work remotely 2 days a week.
Schrödinger is an equal opportunity employer.
|Subject||drug design, computational, physical organic chemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry|
|How to Apply||APPLY FOR THIS POSITION|