NUIG 127-17 upto 19 MedTrain Marie Sklodowska – Curie COFUND Fellows at the Centre for Research in Medical Devices
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for up to nineteen (19) full-time fixed term positions as MedTrain Marie Skłodowska – Curie COFUND Fellows in MedTrain, a new Industry-Academia Training, Career Development, and Mobility Fellowship Program in Medical Device Research and Development at the CÚRAM.
MedTrain Research Areas: Research areas in call 2 include
- Biomedical engineering,
- Computational fluid dynamics,
- Drug delivery,
- Electronic engineering,
- Interventional cardiology,
- Marine biodiscovery,
- Neural engineering, and
- Translational research.
Fellows will be based at either of the following
- NUI Galway
- University College Cork (UCC),
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
Duration: Secondment of up to 6 months to a non-academic research partner. These positions are available for eligible incoming researchers for two (02) years from Spring 2018.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to develop a project proposal in collaboration with a CÚRAM Principal Investigator (from those listed on the MedTrain website and submit their proposal via the online application system, which can be accessed via the website.
- The system will remain open for applications until midnight (IST) on the call deadline 31 October 2017.
- Further details including the Guide for Applicants are available on the MedTrain website.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of applications is midnight (IST) Tuesday 31st October 2017.
|Organization||1. NUI Galway
2. University College Cork (UCC),
3. University College Dublin (UCD)
4. Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
|Fellowship Level||Research Fellowships|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences / Life Sciences / Medical Sciences|
|Deadline||Tuesday 31st October 2017|