MFPL (Max F. Perutz Laboratories)
MFPL (Max F. Perutz Laboratories) is a center established by the University of Vienna and the Medical University of Vienna to make available an environment for brilliant, internationally recognized research and learning in the field of Molecular Biology.
The lab is stalwartly dedicated to the education and preparation of young researchers. The MFPL provide a stimulating scientific environment for diploma students, PhDs and Post-doctorates in an exceptional international community at the Vienna Biocenter.
How to apply
- MFPL PhD Program is open to Master’s degree holders in the Biosciences, Chemistry, or related fields, or students who are expected to complete their master study.
- Selections process is carried out twice a year (May and November).
- Admittance to the MFPL Graduate School is highly competitive, and exclusively carried out through a centralized selection procedure. Please note that applications are only accepted via the online application system within the announced application period.
- Degree holders from a non-European university should submit a GRE® (Graduate Record Examinations) score.
Applications: The application must consist of:
- the completely filled online application form
- master certificates (transcripts of records/mark-sheets) and other supporting documents uploaded to the online application form
- two recommendations letters to be submitted online by the referees
- Note that referees will not be contacted by the institute– it is solely applicant’s responsibility to ensure that references reach on time.
Evaluation of applications
- The first assessment is carried out by a committee of MFPL group leaders, who conjointly shortlist the candidates to be invited for the Interview Days in Vienna. Applications submitted by fax, email or mail are strictly not considered.
|Organization||Max F. Perutz Laboratories (MFPL)|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|