Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (MNNIT Allahabad invites online applications for faculty positions of Assistant Professor in various departments of the Institute.
Total Number of Positions: 145
- Department of Applied Mechanics: Solid Mechanics and related Areas, Material Science & Engineering and related Areas, Fluid Engineering and related Areas and Biomedical Engineering and related Areas.
- Department of Chemical: Engineering Process Design & Control, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Transport Phenomena, Modelling and Simulation, Energy & Environment Engineering, Bio-Chemical Engineering.
- Department of Civil: Engineering Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Surveying/ GIS/ Remote Sensing, Water Resources Engineering, Geology.
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer: Sciences & Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Applications.
- Department of Electrical Engineering: Electrical Machines, Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Power Systems, Instrumentation, Renewable Energy
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering: Microelectronics and VLSI Design, Microprocessor and Embedded Systems Design, Signal & Image Processing, RF & Microwaves, Communication Systems & Networking, Analog & Digital Circuits, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Wireless & Mobile Communication, Optoelectronics and Optical Communication
- Department of Mechanical Engineering: Design Engineering Stream: Computer Aided Design, Product Design & Development, Mechatronics & Robotics, Vehicle Dynamics, Rapid Manufacturing & Virtual Prototyping, Ergonomics Design and Industrial Design.
- Manufacturing Engineering Stream: Welding Science & Technology, Metal Forming, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Work Study and Ergonomics, Sustainable Manufacturing. Thermal Engineering Stream: Power Plant Engineering, Renewable Energy Sources, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Energy Conversion Techniques, Turbo-machines, Fire & Safety Engineering.
- Department of Mathematics: Programe Semantics, Algorithms, Statistics, Financial Mathematics.
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences: English Literature/ Linguistics; additionally the candidate must be fluent in spoken English, good in communication skills and should have practical knowledge about the working of the language laboratory, Accounting and Finance, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Department of Physics
- School of Management Studies: General Management, Accounting and Financial Management, Marketing Management, Systems Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, International Business, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Research Methods
- GIS [Geographic Information System] Cell
Online applications are invited for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade-ll) – Academic Level 10/11 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale PB-3; AGP ^6000/7000]; and Assistant Professor (Grade-I) – Academic Level 12 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale PB-3; AGP ^8000] in various Academic Departments of the Institute.
Positions of Assistant Professor (Grade-ll) in Academic Level 10/11 are on contract basis.
Number of Vacant Posts:
|Name of Post||Total|
(Grade-ll) [On Contract]-Academic
(Grade-ll) [On Contract-Academic
(Grade-I) -Academic Level 12
Age Limit: Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
- Applicants qualified interested may apply in the prescribed online application form
- Each completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which shall be used in any future communication.
- Applicants are recommended to download the same from Institute website and keep a hard copy of the duly filled application along with the proof of required fee deposited in the specific bank account.
- The duly completed application form, along with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, must be sent by speed/registered post or by hand, to the Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad-211 004, Uttar Pradesh, India failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- The envelope containing the application be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Assistant Professor in DEPARTMENT
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of duly filled application form, along with all supporting documents, duly self-attested, and application fee details is 07.07.2022 by 5.30 P.M.
|Organization||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Natural Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per govt rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|