The MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology (LMB) is one of the foremost lab of modern molecular biology and has played an important role in the development of many new techniques, most remarkably X-ray crystallography of proteins, DNA sequencing and monoclonal antibodies. The position is under the supervision of Dr William Schafer. The position is Fixed Term.
Allowance: £28,007 – £30,791
Duration: 3 Years
- Applicant must PhD in a biological subject or expected to complete PhD studies within 6 months of applying (in a biological subject).
- Applicant must have experience with electrophysiological recording from C. elegans neurons; fluorescence microscopy of nematodes.
- Applicant must possess some familiarity in carry out experimental programme.
- Applicant must demonstrated capability to develop new experimental approaches
- Applicant must have evident abilities in working independently to solve experimental problems.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience in presenting scientific work (written and orally)
- Applicant must have strong publication record demonstrating research productivity.
How to apply
- Apply online
|Organization||MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biology|
|Fellowship amount||£28,007 – £30,791|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||23 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click