CNMS Jain University is offering Master of Science in Chemistry(MSc Chemistry) 2 years (4 semesters) degree programme. This M.Sc Chemistry programme aims to provide a high quality education in Chemistry. The course is designed to develop academic talent leading to challenging and rewarding professional life. The programme is designed to provide an interdisciplinary and an applied platform to develop their professional life.
Though the core branches of chemistry (MSc Chemistry) such as Organic, Inorganic and Physical are the main focus of the course, other emerging topics, such as Nanotechnology, Environmental Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Bio-analytical Chemistry, and other interface branches are also added to expose students to new and exciting trends in present day research along with thorough fundamental knowledge of Chemistry.
MSc Chemistry Key feature
- Scholarships are available for the meritorious students
- As a part of the mandatory six months research project, you will be joining an active research community with an access to the very useful & advanced facilities hosted by CNMS
- Center also maintains close collaboration with a number of renowned research Institutions such as IIT’s, IISc, CSIR labs and foreign Universities for facilitation of PG research projects
- Advanced training to handle modern sophisticated instruments such as NMR, FESEM, AFM, FTIR, MS, XRD, etc.
- Chance to interact and attend “The Invited talks of the eminent scientists” from national / international Universities / research organizations
- Successful completion of this programme in Chemistry ideally prepares one for a career in scientific laboratories, industries, research institutions or any other public bodies
- In addition, this programme provides an excellent foundation for students wishing to undertake subsequent doctoral research work & competitive exams such as NET, GATE, etc.
- Candidates who excel have the opportunity of being selected for a funded research fellowship leading to a Ph.D. degree
Admissions to M.Sc – Chemistry at Center for Nano and Material Sciences, Jain University is purely based on merit and are subject to availability of seats. Any change in admission guidelines will be notified on the website from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY?
Option 1 – Online application form Online
The application form can be filled online on payment. Upon filling the form, an application number will be generated. A print copy of the filled application form along with the application number should be maintained for all future correspondence.
Center for Nano and Material Sciences
Jain University, Jain Global Campus
45th km, NH – 209, Jakkasandra Post
Bangalore – Kanakapura Main Road
Ramanagara District – 562 112
P: +91 80 2757 7212