The Polymers Laboratory at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) is inviting applications for several openings for prospective PhD students and post-doctoral researchers on various projects in the area of “polymer interface science” or “polymer nanomedicine”.
About the project:
- The research projects are located at the interface of chemistry, biology and materials science and involve both preparative organic and polymer synthesis and characterization, structural analysis and the investigation of materials properties.
- Most projects are part of national or international collaborations and offer the opportunity to interact with scientists active in different disciplines and/or cultures.
- Candidates with a strong background in chemistry or materials science are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are open to highly motivated individuals with a strong background in organic and polymer chemistry and an interest in applying chemistry to prepare novel materials.
Applications should include:
- A detailed CV
- Transcripts of diplomas
- 02 letters of reference (or contact information of potential references).
|Organization||Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)|
|Subject areas||Material Science, Chemistry|
- Total Jobs 23 Jobs
- Address Switzerland