Ghent University offers multiple postdoctoral positions in the laboratory of Prof. Kodi Ravichandran as part of a new laboratory established within the Inﬂammation Research Center (IRC) in the Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB) and Ghent University.
- Applicant must have a Doctoral degree in the ﬁeld of biomedical sciences, with a strong publication record and scientific integrity
- Applicant must be capable of working independently and at the same time be a team-player, to initiate a productive new laboratory at VIB.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a strong passion for life sciences
- Applicants are expected to have strong experience in molecular and cell biology techniques, with working knowledge of cell death modalities; practical experience with mouse models and/or RNAseq studies.
How to apply:
- Apply online via application tool
- Application to be sent as a single pdf file including:
- Cover letter
- Summary of past research
- 3 references with the contact information.
|Subject areas||Biomedical, Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||22 January 2017|
For Further Details: Click