Multiple project positions are available at IIT Gandhinagar, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar.
Position 1: PostDoc Position/Research Associate
The details are as follows:
Required Qualifications: PhD in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering /Materials Science or any other related branch of Engineering/Science from reputed institute
Project: Influence of humid environment and high temperature hydrogen exposure on thermo-physical properties of Li2 TiO3 and Li4 SiO4pebbles and its formation kinetics through solid-solid reaction
Last Date of Application upto: 25th August, 2016
Position 2: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project: Integrating Robotic Gait Training System with Virtual Reality for Gait Rehabilitation – a novel approach in Neurorehabilitation
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering
- knowledge in Signal Processing, Artificial Intelligence and software environment such as, Python, Matlab and Microcontroller programming.
- Some preliminary research experience in Biomedical-related projects, such as, in stroke-rehabilitation is preferable.
Last Date of Application upto: August 28th, 2016
Position 3: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project: On Automorphism of Finite Group
- Sc in Mathematics (Min 55% marks).
- Valid NET or GATE certificate.
- Candidate should have transcendent knowledge of Group Theory and Field Theory.
Last Date of Application upto: 31st August, 2016
Position 4: Junior Research Fellow for a consultancy project with a Siliconvalley startup company.
- Excellent knowledge and programming experience in C/C++.
- Knowledge and experience in GPU programming and the CUDA C.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux
- Fluency with the command line.
Date for written test & interview: 15th September, 2016
Indian Institute of Technology
|Fellowship Level||JRF/ Postdoc|
|Fellowship||As per UGC norms|
|Eligibility||As per the available posts|