Nakayama 100 Premium international Awards/Fellowships at the International University of Japan (IUJ).
Number of Nakayama Scholarships: 100
IUJ is offering this application to non-Japanese international applicants to pursue Masters’s or Ph.D. program.
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and fellowship.
- Eligible Countries: All students from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any master’s or Ph.D. program at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied masters or Ph.D. program.
How to Apply
Applications are to be made online. Applicants can log in to the application portal of the university to apply to any preferred program.
Applicants will be selected for the opportunity is based on the admission application.
Required Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
Admission Requirements: Candidates must have attempted GRE or GMAT and submit the same scores to be accepted in any program.
Language Requirement: The Candidates are required to give the TOEFL IBT test and submit the cores.
- Successful international candidates will receive a monthly stipend of YEN 50,000.
- The tuition fee of the applied master’s Ph.D. program, dorm fee, and partial admission fee by IUJ.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2021
|International University of Japan (IUJ)
|YEN 50,000 + other perks
|Open to all nationalities