The NaMeS is a research training programme of the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences (IPC) envisioned in particular for Marie Skłodowska-Curie PhD fellows. 4 positions in theoretical chemistry/physics and 4 positions in experimental chemistry (microfluidics/catalysis/imprinted polymers/environmental studies)
Duration: 4 years; full time position,
Fellowship value: avg. ca. EUR 1,660/month net; 6-18 month secondments to the partner institutions (of co-supervisors), access to numerous interdisciplinary professional trainings (including specialized & soft skills trainings) and internships.
- Applicant must be in the first four years of their research careers, do not have a doctoral degree, and have not stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant must hold master degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Material Engineering, or related fields.
- Applicant must possess good knowledge of English language
Following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae including contact details
- Motivational letter
- Scan of master’s degree diploma and of an official transcript of record
- List of publications/ list of patents, industrial and utility design (applications or granted rights)/ list of research and/or application projects
- Opinion of an independent researcher on a candidate,
- Consent to the processing of the candidate’s personal data for the purposes of the competition,
- Declaration that a candidate is an Early-Stage researcher fulfilling Mobility criterion
- Documents confirming knowledge of English language.
- Apply online
|Organization||Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Material Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||EUR 1,660/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||17th April, 2017|