Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships: Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships
The scholarships for non-Chinese citizens, Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships are being offered by Nanjing Normal University. The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate, undergraduate and non-degree programs.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese citizens.
Nanjing Normal University is located in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China. It is one of the provincial key universities under the supervision of the Ministry of Education and Jiangsu Provincial Government.
Level of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue
- undergraduate and
- non-degree program
Study Subject Area: Courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- Postgraduate student: CNY 20, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Undergraduate student: CNY 10, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: the One-off reward of CNY5000 every six months.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- The Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- The applicant must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC.
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance.
- The applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must be under the age of 30
- Applicants applying for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- The applicants for the non-degree program of more than 6 months should have a good academic record.
- The applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government.
- Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese language level, and provide HSK certificate.
- Applicants for English-taught programs are not included.
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: The applicant should submit 2 copies of required documents within the stipulated time to Admission Office, College of International Students.
The applicant needs to send the scanned copy of the documents within the required time to email@example.com
- Filled in Application Form of Nanjing Government Scholarship in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy).
- Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university the applicant is studying in would also be required from high school or university students.
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Notarized photocopy of the academic transcripts should be sent.
(Only The transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English).
- Research Proposal in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit 2 letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
- Passport photo page should be scanned and a copy of the same should be sent.
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners
Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 1.
|Organization||Nanjing Normal University|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Listed above|
|Deadline||1st October (Yearly)|