PhD and Postdoc position in Nanomaterials at Aalto University, Finland
The position is a available at the Nanomaterials group at the Department of Applied Physics, of the Aalto University Finland. The Department is looking for highly motivated postdoc researchers and Phd candidates to work within the following topics:
- Gas-phase synthesis of metallic nano-particles for catalytic applications
- Development / synthesis of continuous, gas-phase metallic nanoparticle processes by
- physical evaporation and / or condensation (PVD)
- chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is also beneficial for this research.
- Postdoctoral researchers with an experience in aerosol science and engineering are preferred.
- Highly conductive SWCNT films for transparent and flexible solar cells
- Catalyst CVD process to produce SWCNT-based transparent conductive films (TCF) with a high enough conductivity for solar cell applications.
- Improve TCF performance,
- Develop novel and fast SWCNT growth from hydrocarbon pre-cursors,
- both postdoc as well as PhD students are required for this position.
- High mobility SWNT – FET (field effect transistors)
- Development of SWCNT-based high mobility and thin film transistors
- Develop fast SWNT FETs
- Application of electron beam and optical lithography for the fabrication of FETs
- Postdoc candidate with a background in electrical engineering and an experience of working with cleanroom work alongwith FET fabrication and characterization are essential for this position.
Further can be finding at http://physics.aalto.fi/en/groups/nmg/
PhD positions – 2500 €/month
Postdoc positions – 3500 €/month.
Applying Procedure –
To apply for the position, please submit your application enclosing the following documents in English
- Application Letter
- A summary of your skills and description of your research interests
- Two Reference letters
Your documents should be named according to the format – Lastname_Firstname_Application.pdf.
You should indicate the position that you are applying for in your application.
The applications should be sending to email@example.com .
Please, include the names of 2 references and ask them to send the letters of reference directly by e-mail to the above address.
All positions are open immediately.
Deadline: 30th of April