Project: Nanomedicine Transport Across the Blood Brain Barrier
A post-doctorate vacancy is available in analysis of nanomedicine transport across the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB). The goal of this project is to study nano-particle uptake mechanisms in between the variety of cell components of the BBB and revelation of mechanisms linked to cellular uptake and trafficking of besieged lipidic nano-particles. The project is branch of the Center for Nano-medicine and Theranostics and the Colloids and Biological Interface group at the Department of Microtechnology and Nanotechnology at DTU Nanotech.
- Experience in molecular and cellular vascular neurobiology.
- Understanding in the design, implementation and use of in-vitro and in-vivo BBB models with drug delivery systems.
- The applicant shall be able to perform mechanistic studies in order to evaluate BBB integrity and trafficking of nano-particles for assessment as brain disease therapies.
- PhD degree in a relevant field, and have interest in working experimentally in a cross disciplinary surroundings and have exceptional collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in communication skills with exceptional academic record is a requirement.
- Applicants shall endeavor towards scientific excellence, be determined and hard working.
- Applicants with great talent and a prospect to be among the best in their field will be considered. The position is available immediately, and the applications will be considered.
How to Apply:
- Application should be submitted online.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts of Grades
- List of scientific publications
- Interviews will be held immediately after application last date. The project will start as soon as possible. Applications and enclosures received after the deadline.
- DTU prefer diversity and supports identical opportunities irrespective of gender, age and ethnic backdrop.
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Subject areas||Micro-technology, Nanotechnology, Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Deadline||31 March 2016|
For Further Details: Click