A PhD position is available in “Electron Microscopic Quantification of Nanoparticle Aerosols and Condensation behavior“ at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark. This project is financed by the Danish Nanosafety Centre and the DTUs Dept. of Micro and Nanotechnology.
Group: Molecular Windows Group
Professor: Kristian Mølhave.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks involved: Key Instruments handled
- Aerosol measurements,
- Electron microscopy,
- Use of microchip systems
- Master’s degree in Science or Engineering Experience in physics, physical chemistry, and/or any other related fields
- Experience in aerosol measurements.
Salary and appointment terms: According to rules for PhD degree students.
Time-Period: The period of employment is 3 years.
Further information about the position can be obtained here:
-Kristian Mølhave, Head of the Molecular Windows group at DTU Nanotech on Kristian.firstname.lastname@example.org -Ismo Kalevi Koponen on email@example.com
-Kirsten Kling firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications send by the e-mail address (instead apply online) will not be entertained.
Application Procedure: All materials / documents should be submitted as one pdf file during the application.
The file or documents must include:
- A letter of motivation – cover letter
- Complete Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma / Degrees
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
- Candidates appearing in their master’s degree can also apply (but should receive the degree before begining).
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Subject areas||Chemistry / Physics|
|Salary||As per University norms|
|Eligibility||Masters in relavant areas|
|Deadline||10 March 2016|
Application Online here: Apply online here