The Network for the Advancement of Social and Political studies (NASP) at University of Milan is inviting applications for NASP Young Investigator Scholarships Program for EITM Europe 2019. The program is supported by CARIPLO Foundation. Interested candidates must apply to both this scholarship and, separately, to the EITM Europe 2019.
About the program:
- The focus of this program is to encourage and support international mobility of young scholars.
- The scholarships are designed to support the participation of six young researchers, working in non-Italian research institutions, to the Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models Summer Institute 2019 (June 22-July 5, 2018 – Collegio Carlo Alberto, Turin), organized by NASP in cooperation with the University of Mannheim.
- The purpose is to enable young researchers to participate to this prestigious Summer School, giving them the opportunity to widen and enrich their worldwide scholarly network.
- Priority will be given to candidates that, while demonstrating a strong research interest in the topics of the summer school, will enhance diversity and overcome their limited alternative sources of funding, or are based in less established institutions or in countries that have a less established tradition in the methods taught in the summer school.
Duration: June 22-July 5, 2019 (EITM Summer School)
Number of scholarships: 06
Scholarships value: accommodation costs and participation fees at the EITM Europe 2019 Summer School. Travel expenses to Turin will not be covered.
Apply online and applications should include:
- Full CV
- Letter of motivation
- A letter of recommendation
**NOTE: Interested candidates must apply to both this scholarship and, separately, to the EITM Europe 2019.
|Organization||NASP: Network for the Advancement of Social and Political studies at University of Milan|
|Fellowship Level||Summer school|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Political Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st May 2019|