National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) has opened applications for recruitment of filling up vacancies for Assistant Professor (26), Associate Professor (10) and Professor (05) positions (Total: 41). The Institute was established by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India, in Collaboration with UNDP, UNESCO offers B. Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering, M. Tech. degree in Material Science and Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Foundry-Forge Technology, and Environmental Engineering, PhD and Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology and Advanced Diploma in Forge Technology.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals possessing good academic background along with self-motivation to quality teaching and research for faculty positions at all levels for the following departments from all categories (General, SC, ST, OBC & PwD).
- Foundry Technology
- Forge Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Applied Science and Humanities
- Tech. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s / equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with a very good academic record throughout.
- PhD. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s / equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with a very good academic record throughout
- At least Eight years of teaching / research / industrial experience in the relevant field/related areas at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- PhD Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s / equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with a very good academic record throughout.
- At least ten years of teaching/research and/or industry experience in the relevant field/related areas out of which at least five years at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor: PB-3 (Rs.15, 600-39,100/- + AGP Rs. 6000/-)
- Associate Professor PB-4 (Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + AGP Rs. 9,000/-)
- Professor PB-4 (Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + AGP Rs.10,000/-)
- Completed applications in all aspects in the prescribed format and copies of self- attested documents supporting qualification, experience, publications etc. should be sent to the address of the Director, NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi-834003.
|Organization||National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT)|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Applied Science and Humanities|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||28th February, 2017|
Advt. No. NIFFT/Estt./Rect./2017/3772 dated 09th January, 2017
For Further Details: Click