Faculty of Natural Sciences and Technology offers an admission into a PhD education that has a nominal duration of 3 years of full-time study (180 credits), and includes required coursework or similar academic training comprising a minimum of 30 credits. The most important part of the PhD education is an independent research carried out under academic regulation.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualification, with a brilliant academic record.
- The Faculty may approve other, comparable qualifications as the basis for admission.
- Applicants must have scored grade of B or higher in the two last years of their master’s degree
- The average grade of the applicant’s bachelor degree or equivalent qualification must be C or higher.
- Before applying for the admission to one of the doctoral programs, the funding of the study period, including all costs, must be confirmed.
- Applicants coming with external funding or an external workplace must stay at NTNU for at least 1 year of their PhD education.
How to apply:
- There are no fixed application last date for these programs.
- Application form for admission to the PhD program can be downloaded from the website. Along with the application form, following documents must be attached:
- Certified copy of master’s degree certificate or equivalent education
- Grade Transcript
- Certified copies of other degree certificates or diplomas
- Project description
- List of publications
- Confirmation of courses taken/exam results in courses that will be part of the organized academic training
- Other relevant information such as relevant work experience
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open for applicants from all nationalities|
- Total Jobs 44 Jobs
- Address Norway