Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT): Faculty Positions (25)
The Netaji Subhas University of Technology is a State University (Formerly Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology).
Recruitment Notice No.: NSUT/FACULTY/2021/01
Advertisement for Faculty Positions of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor (Civil engineering).
Online Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the following faculty positions as per details given below:-
Description: CATEGORY OF POSTS: GROUP ‘A’ (Teaching)
|Department||Position||Pay Scale & Level||Total|
|Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100 (Level 13
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200 (Level 14)||02|
Qualifications / Requirements
- D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research/ industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor
- At least 6 research publications.
- D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch
- At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research.
- E. / B. Tech. /B. S. and M. E./ M.Tech./ M. S. or Integrated M. Tech., in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
Name of the Post & Age Limit
Professor – 55 years
Associate Professor – 50 years
Assistant Professor – 35 years
All the candidates should submit their applications online on or before 16.07.2021 and thereafter send the printout of it with self-attested copies of all documents in support of academic and research performance and other scholarly and academic credentials/ accomplishments on or before 02.08.2021.
|Organization||Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)|
|Salary||As per Gov. norms|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||Hard copy: 02.08.2021|