The School of Hospitality and Tourism/New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI) at Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is offering Doctoral Scholarships. These scholarships are part of the AUT Faculty of Culture and Society Strategic Scholarships. The aim of these scholarships is to encourage and stimulate full-time domestic and international students in a Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI).
Value of Scholarship: $10,000 stipend
Number of Scholarships: maximum 3
Duration of award: maximum 1 year
- The scholarships are open to all eligible Domestic and International postgraduate students. Applicants
- Applicants must meet the entry criteria forthe Doctor of Philosophy programme at AUT in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- Applicants must be enrolling or be enrolled in a doctoral programme of study in the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI and be prepared to commit to their research full-time.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI has the expertise and capacity to offer supervision.
How to apply:
- Apply via the online portal for the Faculty and Culture and Society Strategic Research Scholarship and upload the following documents:
- A brief CV (maximum of 2-3 pages)
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (max 2 pages including references).
- 2 referees’ reports must be uploaded through the application portal.
- A letter of support from the proposed primary supervisor or Head of Programme must also be requested if they have not acted as a referee.
|Organization||Auckland University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Culture and Society, Hospitality|
|Fellowship amount||$10,000 stipend|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 October (Yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value