NFP – Netherlands Fellowship Program (Orange Knowledge Programme – OKP): The NFP fellowship program encourages capacity building within organizations in 51 different countries by providing training and education through grants for professionals / researchers.
The NFP has 3 sub-programs for individual fellowships:
- Master’s degree programs
- Short courses
- PhD Studies.
In addition to above mentioned programs, there are some separate funds for alumni activities and other Tailor-Made Training.
The NFP program is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and it is executed by the University of Twente. Candidates have to Apply for the NFP scholarship besides the application for course entry.
DEADLINE: March, July and/or October (Yearly)
- Apply for Formulating project proposals for climate change mitigation and clean energy
- Apply for a certificate course at the Faculty ITC via the Coursefinder
- Apply forEnergy Management in Small and Medium Scale Industries
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must be from one of the NFP country list.
- You must be nominated by your employer to be considered for nomination.
- You must provide a motivation letter on why you wish to be nominated.
- If you work for a government employee, you might be asked to submit a government statement.
For more Information:, please contact the NFP contact person at the University of Twente.
Applications close: 20 October 2018
|Organization||Netherlands Fellowship Programs
Orange Knowledge Programme
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Deadline||July 18th 2019|