National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hajipur (NIPER-HAJIPUR), invites application from Indian citizen for contractual appointment for the post of Assistant Professor (Biotechnology).
Duration: initially for 1 year (subject to renewal on the basis of performance)
Number of positions: 1
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant must hold PhD with 1st class or equivalent at the preceding degree M.S.(Pharm)/ M. Pharm/M.Sc.) in the appropriate branch having teaching/industrial/research experience with good academic record.
- Applicant must possess minimum 5 of years Post PhD experience in Teaching/Industry/Research.
- Persons having teaching/ research experience in the area of sequence analysis, system biology, immunology, Fermentation Techniques, Scale up of Biochemical processes, Environmental Biotechnology, Cell and signaling etc. shall be preferred.
Remunerations: Rs. 71,700/- (fixed) per month
Age limit: max 45 years as on last date of application.
- Applicant must send application in the envelope containing the CV in the prescribed format along with supporting documents in support of age, qualifications and experiences, quoting ‘Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Biotechnology)’
- Application to be reached at the office of the Director, NIPER-Hajipur, At – Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS), Agamkuan, Patna – 800007, Bihar by registered / speed post till 12.01.2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
|Organization||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hajipur|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 71,700/- (fixed) per month|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Address India