National Institute of Technology Patna: It is an Institute under Ministry of HRD, Gov. of India, BIHAR.
Advertisement for Project Staff/JRF position in chemistry.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals only for Project Staff Positions and JRF in a DST sponsored research project entitled as “The Synthesis of Metal Peptide Complex Array as Biomaterials for Drug Delivery, Cancer Therapy & Anti-Amyloid Agents”
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Pay scale: Rs. 25000/- per month + 20% HRA.
Educational requirements : M. Sc in Chemistry with at least 55% marks from a recognized institute/university and valid GATE score / NET-JRF/LS.
Desirable qualifications: Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidate.
Age limit: 28 Years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Female will be given as per DST norms.)
Last date to apply for this job: 01/09/2017
General instructions :
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of 03 years and also availability of project fund.
- If selected initially the position will be offered for 01 year.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided the candidate satisfies the eligibility criterion for PhD program in NIT Patna.
- No T. A. and D. A. or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- All original testimonials should be produced during interview for verification.