NRC RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIP PROGRAMS: National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine’s Fellowships Office has announced the NRC Research Associateship Program in cooperation with sponsoring laboratories and other research organisations approved for participation since 1954.
The NRC Fellowships are awarded to outstanding engineers, postdoc and senior scientists as guest researchers at participating laboratories. A limited no. of opportunities is also available for support of Phd students in select fields.
Objectives of the NRC Research Associateship Programs:
- To offer engineers, postdoc and senior scientists opportunities for research that is compatible with the interests of the sponsoring laboratories
- Also, to provide an opportunity for recent PhD graduates to conduct focused research in association with selected members associated laboratory.
- To provide an opportunity for established experienced scientists and engineers to conduct research
- Candidates from creed, race, age, color, sex, or national origin can apply.
- Applicants must have earned a M.D., Ph.D., Sc.D., D.V.M., or academically equivalent PhD before beginning tenure.
- Postdoc Associate-ships– Applicants must hold the PhD for less than five years at the time of application.
- Senior Associate-ships – Applicants should hold a
- PhD for five years or more at the time of application or
- Should hold a permanent position in government, academia or industry and should have research experience as an established investigators in their specialized fields.
|Organization||National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine|
|Level||Postdoc, Senior Research Scientists|
|Subject areas||Areas under the scope of the academy|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||1st February, 1st May, 1st August, 1st November|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Address United States