Nuffield College invites applications for 2 postdoc positions in Social Sciences Division, University of Oxford.
- Social & Medical Statistics
- Social Psychology
- Public Policy
- Social Policy
Note: Applicants wants to undertake research in Economic History or interdisciplinary research in Sociology including Economics or Politics may also to apply for the Fellowships.
Location: Nuffield College
Tenure: 3 years; fixed term
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelors and/or Master’s degree by 1 Sep 2017 or be close to completing PhD degree.
- Applicant must be within three years of the award of their PhD while applying for the fellowship.
- Applicant must not have received any fellowship similar to this one for more than one year.
- Payments will be made for career breaks (like; family-related leave) and applicants are asked to provide relevant information.
How to apply
- Applications to be submitted through e-mail as .pdf attachments to email@example.com. The application include:
- Application form available on website
- 2 academic references with the names, addresses, and e-mail addresses who can be contacted to write references in support of application at a later stage in the selection process.
- Covering Letter describing how applicant meet the selection criteria
- Description of current research (one page)
- Description of the research applicant is planning to undertake as a Postdoctoral Prize Research Fellow (one page)
- 2 samples of applicant’s written work (research papers or thesis chapters), together with abstract (one page) for each piece.
|Organization||University of Oxford|
|Subject areas||Sociology, Social Sciences, Political Science|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 September 2016|
For Further Details: Click