Twenty-third (23rd) Onassis fellowships program for international scholars academic year: october 2017 – september 2018
Deadline for submission of candidatures: Tuesday. February 28th 2017
The Foundation announces the twenty-third (23rd) annual Fellowships Program for International Scholars starting on October 1st, 2017, addressed to non-Greek nationals, University Professors of all levels, Postdoctoral Researchers and Ph.D. Candidates.
Type of Fellowships:
- PhD Candidate
- Professor of all levels
- Post-doctoral Researcher
The Program covers the following academic fields:
B) Social Sciences
International and European Studies
D) Arts: (onlv Theoretic Studies, artists are not included)
Documents required for application:
- A copy of your passport
- One (1) passport size photograph
- An acceptance letter from a Full Professor or Tenured Professor of a Greek Public University stating his/her agreement to collaborate with the candidate on the specific project and with which he/she certifies that he/she is willing to be responsible for the progress of the research/teaching activities of the candidate during his/her fellowship in Greece.
- A certificate of the Academic Institution, University or Research Center, to which the candidate belongs, that supports the research proposal of the applicant in Greece.
- Two (2) recommendation letters from Greece and/or abroad (one from Greece and one from abroad, if possible). In case applicants have no contact with any persons in Greece, they may send four
- Recommendation letters from University Professors or qualified persons from abroad.
- Α photocopy of the Ph.D. degree
- Α certificate from the candidate’s University attesting his/her exact academic position (for University Professors of all levels only) 7
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae/ List of publications
How to Apply: The application form submitted online
|Organization||Onassis fellowships program|
|Fellowship Level||Phd or Postdoc or Faculty|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||As per Gov. rules|
|Eligibility||Masters and PhD|
|Deadline||. February 28th 2017|