CSIR Institute of Microbial Technology (CSIR-IMTECH) is offering One year Internship aimed at introducing exceptional students to the basic techniques used in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Protein Science, Cell biology, Immunology, Bioinformatics, Fermentation Technology, medicinal chemistry/ organic chemistry and Biosensors through bench work.
Duration: 9-12 months.
Starting date: July 2019 – June 2020
No. of seats: 23
- Students Pursuing B.Tech, M.Sc., M.Tech, MBBS, M.pharma
How to apply:
Apply via online application form
- Submitted Project
- Recommendations letter
Announcement of results: June 30th, 2019
- No binding on institute but accommodation could be provided if it is available
- No stipend for selected candidates
- There is no course fee for this internship.
- The students will work on laboratory specific projects during the tenure of the internship.
- On successful completion of internship the students will be awarded a certificate
|Organization||CSIR Institute of Microbial Technology|
Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Protein Science, Cell biology, Immunology, Bioinformatics, Fermentation Technology, Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biosensors
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10th June 2019|