The University of Twente (UT) has open PhD position in Professor Bram Nauta’s Integrated Circuit Design (ICD) group. The group focuses on various aspects of analog and Radio Frequency (RF) Integrated Circuits (IC).
- Applicant must be highly motivated and an enthusiastic researcher (F/M).
- Applicant must hold M.Sc. degree with excellent grades in Electrical Engineering, with a specialization in Analog or RF design.
- Applicant must be an independent and original thinker with a creative mindset.
- Applicant must demonstrate capabilities in fast thinking with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Applicant must have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment.
- Applicant must possess good fluency in English.
Apply online and include the following:
- Application/motivation letter, emphasizing specific interest and motivation to apply for a PhD position
- Detailed CV (resume) and a publication list
- Contact details of at least 2 referees;
- An academic transcript of B.Sc. and M.Sc. education, including grades
- TOEFL or IELTS score to verify sufficient mastering of the English language.
|Organization||University of Twente (UT)|
|Subject areas||Electrical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|