Oxford Brook University offers 3-year full time PhD Research Studentship, funded by the Elizabeth Casson Trust at the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Project Title: Elizabeth Casson PhD Award under the guidance of Professor Helen Dawes (Elizabeth Casson Trust Chair)
- Applicant must be UK/EU national (or who must be permanently resident in UK/EU and who have qualified from a World Federation of Occupational Therapists approved programme)
Start date: 22nd January 2018
Studentship Value: £14,553 per annum (pro rata for academic year 2017/18); fees and reasonable project costs
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree which has included research training and a research project.
- Applicants who have a good honours degree First class or minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) may apply for direct registration to PhD if they have appropriate research or professional experience at postgraduate level which has resulted in published work, written reports or other appropriate evidence of accomplishment (only in exceptional cases).
- English language requirements for EU applicants: IELTS Academic Test Certificate minimum score level 6 in each of the four areas of reading, writing, listening and speaking with overall minimum score 6.5 to 7.0 issued since 23rd April 2015 by an approved test centre.
- Recipient will be expected to present at relevant scientific meetings and to publish their work.
- The candidate will be required to report on progress to the funders. Appropriate relevant training will be provided.
How to apply:
- To apply download the application from. Enclose the following with the application :
- Scanned copy of degree certificates
- Transcripts with two signed academic references
- IELTS Academic test certificate from an approved test centre (if appropriate).
Professor Helen Dawes
|Organization||Oxford Brook University|
|Subject areas||Health, Life Science|
|Fellowship amount||£14,296 per year|
|Eligibility||Open to UK/EU applicants|
|Deadline||29th October 2017|