Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme
The University of Padova is offering Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme starting from academic year 2019/20. The University will be offering a selected number of full scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a first-cycle or second-cycle degree taught in English.
Scholarship value: max. tuition fee-waiver + euro 12.000 scholarship (gross amount); euro 7500 – gross amount offered for the second-cycle degree course in Forest Science
Duration of scholarships: 1 academic year; renewable for the second (and third) year upon certain conditions (academic achievements, etc.)
- Scholarship is open to highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enroll in one of University of Padova first-cycle or second-cycle degree courses held in English.
- Applicant must have a NON-ITALIAN nationality.
- Applicant must hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for first-cycle degree applicants) or a non-Italian first-cycle / Bachelor diploma (for second-cycle / Master degree applicants)
- Applicant must have been admitted to one of University of Padova degree courses taught in English
- Applicant must not be beneficiary of other national or international scholarships or grants.
- Applicant must be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa
How to apply:
- Apply for the scholarship directly when completing the application form of the chosen Degree Course
- Applications to be submitted by the deadline indicated in the Call for Application of the chosen course
- Academic excellence
- Proposed field of study
- Academic quality
- Results of the preceding education
|Organization||University of Padova|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|