PAIS PhD Studentship: PAIS PhD Studentship
PAIS PhD Studentship is being provided by the University of Warwick. The University of Warwick was founded in 1965.
Nationality: open for all nationalities
Number of Scholarships on offer: not mentioned
Scholarship Benefits: the scholarship will provide:
- Full academic fees
- A maintenance grant in line with the UK Research Council standard stipend
Duration of Scholarship: three and a half years
Mode of application: Online
Funding Agency: Department of Political Science and International Studies of the University of Warwick
Location: United Kingdom
Subject Area: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Admission Requirements: The applicant must have:-
- obtained a Masters-level degree in a relevant subject area from a recognized institution of higher education
- a good undergraduate score in a relevant subject area, if possible.
- Proof of efficiency in English as per the requirements of the university
- If English is not the first language the candidate must provide an IELTS score of 7.0 with no more than two components at 6.5 or 6.0, or other accepted language test.
How to Apply: in order to be considered for enrolment the applicants first need to apply for admission to the University of Warwick.
They should download the PAIS application form and after completing it, the form should be submitted along with all the documents via email to Kay Edsall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Detailed CV
- Aacademic transcripts and
- 2 scholarship references
|Organization||University of Warwick|
|Subject Area||subjects offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|