The Paris Region Fellowship Programme (ParisRegionFP) aims to nurture excellence in research, by training and developing international mobility and careers of outstanding researchers at post-doctoral level from a large panel of disciplines and of all nationalities.
About the positions:
- This Experienced Researchers (ER) will design and implement their original research project in a first-class research group of choice belonging.
- Two calls of 2-year postdoctoral fellowships are planned to recruit a total of 52 ERs.
- The October 2020 call will recruit 26 fellows.
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the last three years before the call deadline
- At the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree (or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience).
- No other restrictions are implemented, the Paris Region applies strict equal opportunity principles for candidates’ selection and recruitment.
- Any ethical issues linked to the research project must be clarified by the Ethics self-assessment.
The application must contain the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae and track record.
- Research project description. Based on individual-driven mobility principle, fellows will freely choose a research topic and the appropriate host (and secondment) organisation(s) and supervisor(s) fitting their individual needs.
- PhD degree transcript and/or appropriate work certificate(s).
- Proof of identity.
- Declaration of honour on the mobility rule.
- 2 recommendation letters.
- Ethics self-assessment form.
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October, 21, 2020|