IIT Mandi provides an opportunity for Faculty members of college/university to obtain a research degree i.e., M.S. or Ph.D. on a part- time basis. The candidates taking Admissions can continue to work in their respective college or university.
- Make contacts with the potential thesis guides at IIT Mandi. (Written consent of the potential guide is compulsorily to be obtained before applying). Application will not be considered without it.. For details regarding ongoing work and potential guides : click here :
- Submit your application for the Part Time Admission (only for the candidates from Himachal and Jammu and Kashmir)
- The candidate must include the discussed research proposal (with the guides) and a certificate of sponsorship from the corresponding parent College/University.
- Click here the following links to download application form in (doc), (pdf)
- Periodically, interviews/written test will be conducted.
- You will be examined on your research proposal and your knowledge on the proposed discipline.
The correspondence address is:
The Chair Person
School Applied for,
IIIT Mandi -175001, (Himachal Pradesh, India)
Note: Please make sure to mark “Part-time M.S. or Ph.D. Application” and the “School Applied for (e.g., SBS or SCEE or SHSS or SE)” on the envelope while applying.
For any further details regarding application process, the candidates are requested to contact concerns School via email or phone
Eligibility: For details regarding eligibility, age- limits and other conditions
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi|
|Subject areas||1. Life Sciences,|
2. Material Sciences,
5. Social sciences;
6. Computer Engineering,
7. Electrical Engineering,
8. Mechanical Engineering,
|Eligibility||Faculty staff or Teaching members at Colleges or Universities|
Please visit the following: Click here