Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program supports two year research contracts as part of the Emile Roux funds. These fellowships are committed to postdoc researchers aiming to conduct research projects in Institut Pasteur laboratories (IP)
Duration: 2 years and cannot be extended.
Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program Eligibility:
- These fellowships are only acceptable in IP laboratories located in the Paris Campus.
- Host lab can only present one application per session.
- International fellows are eligible to apply.
- Already registered Postdocs at the IP Campus are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have PhD degree within less than 6 years at the time of application or will do so prior to commencing fellowship.
- Eligibility period is extended to 7 years after the thesis defense in case of one pregnancy, and to up of 8 years in case of two maternity leaves.
- Unsuccessful applicants of earlier fellowship call are also eligible to re-apply.
- The planned research project must be attainable within the two-year funding.
- Completed Application Form
- Presentation letter from the host IP laboratories head
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s passport or ID
- 3 reference letters to be sent directly from recommenders
- Fellowship committee will consider both the applicant’s experience and scientific attainments and the uniqueness and biological significance of the proposed research project to assess all eligible applications.
- The requirements of the Institut Pasteur, including planned priorities will be also taken into consideration in the final decision.
|Organization||Institut Pasteur Laboratories|
|Subject areas||Life sciences, Biology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
|Deadline||16 March 2020|
For more information, contact: email@example.com