PDF (Post Doctoral Fellow) in Ecology is required at Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), Department of Biosciences. This position is an integral part of the project “CoDINA-Cod: DIet and food web dyNAmics”, a association between the University of Oslo and the Institute of Marine Research, Norway; the Centre for Environment Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, UK; University of Sheffield, UK; and the Polar Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography, Russia.
Duration of the fellowship: 2 years with no compulsory teaching work.
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree in ecology/ marine biology or similar field.
- Applicant must have a strong background in analytical work and statistical analysis.
- Applicant having strong interest in population ecology and marine biology, preferably is proficient with the statistical programming environment such as R will have an edge.
- Applicant having a proven record of publishing in high-impact journals will have added advantage.
- Excellent command of English is required.
- Applicant must submit a 2 page (maximum) proposal for the project based on the project description above. These proposals will play a key role in the selection process.
- Position code 1352
- Pay Grade: 57–65 (NOK 483 700–560 700/year, (depending on qualifications and seniority).
- Application letter with a statement of interest, to the point scientific work and interests and describing how you fit the description of the person we seek.
- Resume (summarizing education, positions, academic experience and publication record)
- Grade transcripts and Copies of educational certificates (bachelor’s/master’s, and PhD).
- 2-3 reference letters with Names and contact details (e-mail and telephone number)
- 2 page proposal
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Subject areas||Ecology, Environmental Sciences, Biosciences|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||17 July 2016|
For Further Details: Click