Pelotonia Fellowship: Ohio State University: Pelotonia Fellowship Program at the Ohio State University, USA
The Ohio State University is inviting applications for its Pelotonia Fellowship Program. The program is open for Indian and Brazilian students.
This fellowship program will fund training for undergraduate, graduate, medical and postdoctoral students.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide opportunity and support to promising cancer researchers who have the potential to become productive and successful independent research investigators.
The Ohio State University commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU, is a large, primarily residential public university in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Nationality: Applicants from India and Brazil are eligible to apply
Fellowship Level: Research training program for undergraduate, graduate, medical and postdoctoral students
Subject Area: Cancer research
Fellowship Award: It would cover the following:
- The Postdoctoral fellows would be paid a competitive annual stipend based on NIH guidelines.
- 2-year stipend would be given to fellows as a subsistence allowance during the research training experience.
- Fellows in no way would be considered employees of The Ohio State University.
- Monthly stipends will be awarded on the last day of each month.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship Location: USA
- Postdoctoral awardees who do not qualify to be appointed as postdoctoral fellows because of their visa status will receive Pelotonia research funding and will hold the position of the postdoctoral researcher.
- Applicants must be eligible to hold either the title of “fellow” or “researcher”.
- Applicant must be a fellow or researcher.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Application can be done online
Application Deadline: June, October (Yearly)
|Organization||The Ohio State University|
|Fellowship Level||Research training program for undergraduate, graduate, medical and postdoctoral students
|Subject Areas||Cancer Research|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian and Brazilian students|
|Deadline||June, October (Yearly)|