Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Engineering, (McGill) Canada
The Biological and Biomedical Engineering Ph.D program is mainly based on the methods, paradigms, technologies, and devices from engineering and the natural science. By the end of the course and thesis research, program will prepare students for careers in industry, academia, hospitals and government.
Disciplines: Biological and Biomedical Engineering or related field.
Qualifications: Master degree in Biological and Biomedical Engineering or related field involving course work equivalent to that of the Biological and Biomedical Engineering Master’s program or of the Biomedical Engineering
- Applicant must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.3 out of 4 (or the equivalent) in their Master’s and their undergraduate programs.
- Students in the program’s Master’s program may switch to the Ph.D. program using the “fast track”
For Non Canadian applicant:
Applicants who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution must submit documents in English by any one of the following ways
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): A total score of at least 100 on the Internet-based test with a minimum score of 20 in each section and minimum score of 600 for the paper-based test.
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a band score of 7.0 or greater (Academic module).
- The examinations must have been taken no more than two years prior to the application date..
- GRE is NOT required.
Application procedure: Apply online through the link given below the page
Important Information: Note that prescreen of the applicants over the phone or e-mail is not done. Applicants must apply for objective evaluation of the application.
|Subject areas||Biological and Biomedical Engineering or related field.|
|Fellowship amount||According to university norms|
|Deadline||1 February 2021|