Ph.D Position in Chemical Engineering at Dong-A University in South Korea
The Synthetic Organic Chemistry Laboratory (Son Lab) in Chemical Engineering at Dong-A University is seeking graduate students (Ph.D course), starting Fall semester of (September 1st) 2022. The research of the Ph.D course will involve the organic synthesis, characterization, and applications of fluorescent peptide analogues. The positions are funded for 2 years and next two years are renewable.
- Applicants should have an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry, or equivalent background in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Applicants should have an ability to fluently communicate in English (writing and speaking), and be willing to work with high level of enthusiasm as part of an active diverse team.
- Applicants must have an English qualification score (iBT 83 or IELTS 6.5).
Apply online with the following materials;
- CV and transcripts of B.Sc and M.Sc., including qualifications mentioned above.
- Names of two referees with their email addresses
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – 1 page
|Subject areas||Chemistry (Organic)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationality|
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Environment Science
- International Grants
- JRF / SRF
- M. Phil
- Masters | PhD
- Online course
- Research Associate
- Research Awards
- Short cources
- Short courses
- Summer School
- Technical positions
- Travel Grants