Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL) is a cutting-edge Contract Research Organisation (CRO), boasting more than 30 years of scientific excellence. We provide research, analysis and consultancy to the food, life science
And consumer goods sectors, partnering with SEMs and all the top 15 global pharmaceutical and FMCG companies. Whether we are creating new products, validating medicines or solving investigations, we take pride
- In being a leader in our field, serving over 3,000 clients from across 60 countries. Our diverse team includes 23 nationalities from 300 members, creating a family feel as we strive towards our mission of “Science Enhancing Lives”.
- Joining this team will allow you to do truly vital work analysing the raw materials that go into medicines, so they can reach patients that need them.
- The Wet Chemistry Technical Lead acts as one of RSSL’s foremost subject matter experts in this field of chemistry, utilising a depth of knowledge gained from extensive industry experience to direct technical strategy within the RSSL Pharmaceutical Chemistry laboratory.
- The position is designed to focus entirely on technical expertise in lieu of people management responsibility and is one of the most senior members of the team. Therefore, it reports directly into the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Section Manager.
- You’ll ensure routine and complex pharmaceutical projects are performed promptly and to GMP standards, leading practical bench-work and data checking for routine analyses of pharmaceutical raw materials and method verification using wet chemistry techniques in accordance with pharmacopoeia or client methods.
- Educated to a high level in Chemistry, to minimum of degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of working in a wet chemistry laboratory.
- Experience utilising wet chemistry expertise to guide overall technical strategy for a laboratory or wider business.
- Proven ability to resolve complex wet chemistry challenges.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP systems.
- Technical credibility to develop good working relationships with internal and external clients and to be the
- English fluency.
How to apply
Intrested candidates apply online given link : RSSL website: https://www.rssl.com/
|Organization||Reading Scientific Services Ltd|
|Type of position||Techinical|