A Position as postdoc research fellow is available at School of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, UiO. The fellowship is part of the PharmaTox Strategic Research Initiative.
- 3 years
- Within the framework of the position duties may be assigned
- Starting date as soon as possible, not later than 01.01.2017
- No one can be agreed for more than one specified period at the same institution.
- Applicant is expected to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
- Applicant must possess PhD or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Pharmacy (neurobiology).
- Applicants who have submitted their PhD thesis are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have some familiarity of brain development and experimental studies in animal models (e.g. the chicken embryo model).
- The main purpose of postdoc research fellowships is to qualify researchers for work in top academic positions within their disciplines.
- Applicant must have excellent command of English.
- Position code 1352
- Pay Grade: 57–65 (NOK 486 100–567 100/year (depending on qualifications and seniority).
The application must include:
- Application letter
- Project description
- Resume (describing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activity)
- Copies of educational certificates
- Grades transcript
- Letters of recommendation
- List of publications
- 2-3 references with names and contact details (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
|Organization||University of Oslo (UiO)|
|Subject areas||Pharmacy, Neurosciences|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||5 September, 2016|
For Further Details: Click