The faculty of Art, Design and Architecture at Monash University invites applications for a PhD in Architecture- Revitalisation of Informal Settlements and their Environment (RISE). The project is under the Wellcome Trust’s “Our Planet Our Health” program and in partnership with the Asian Development Bank.
Location: Caulfield campus, Monash University
Supervisor: Professor Diego Ramirez-Lovering, Professor, Department of Architecture
Remuneration: MADA Research Living Allowance; $26,682 p.a.
- Applicants can be engineers, sociologists, architects, economists, public health experts and microbiologists.
- Applications are invited from candidates from various backgrounds including architecture, landscape architecture, planning and urban design.
- Applicant must have an excellent academic and practice track record in Architecture.
- Applicants will be considered provided that they fulfill the criteria for PhD admission at Monash University.
- Applicant must meet the Monash entry requirements (English-language skills. Scholarship holders must be enrolled full-time and on campus).
- Selected candidate will be expected to enroll by 1 July, 2017.
- HDR Expression of Interest Form
- Evidence of academic qualifications
- Evidence of English-language proficiency (international applicants only)
- CV including a list of published works(if any)
- Research proposal
- EOIs must be sent in the form of a single attachment to an e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fellowship amount||$26,682 p.a.|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||7 May 2017|