The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest rated institution of research and education with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. Its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally esteemed research communities make UiO an important contributor to society.
|Organization||University of Oslo|
|Fellowship amount||NOK 430 500 – 483 700/year|
|Eligibility||Master’s in Mathematics|
|Deadline||· 2 March, 2016|
About the Program
Fellowship is funded for a period of 3-years with no compulsory work or for 4-years with a 25% compulsory teaching load, contingent on suitability for teaching in a Scandinavian language. The Research Fellow will be attached to the Section for Algebra, Geometry, and Topology, and carry out research within the topics of the RCN top-tier research project “Motivic Hopf Equations (MHE)”.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, with an excellent background in algebraic geometry and algebraic topology.
- Knowledge of motivic homotopy theory is an advantage.
- A good command of English is required.
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records
- Documentation of English proficiency
- List of publications, a research statement, and other academic merits that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
Register and Apply here: Click
Professor Paul Arne Østvær
Telephone: +47 22855912