Ph. D. fellowships in “Computational Physics and Materials Science” at KAUST, Saudi Arabia
Job Title: Ph. D. fellowships in “Computational Physics and Materials Science” at KAUST, Saudi Arabia
Department Material Science and Engineering
Institution King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KAUST
Thuwal, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline Open until filled
Position Start Date Available immediately
Job Categories Graduate Student
Physics – Condensed Matter/Low Temperature
Materials Sciences/Polymer Sciences
Potential themes include:
- Materials for thermoelectric applications
- Interfaces and surfaces
- Two-dimensional materials
- Nanoparticles for energy applications
- Correlated materials, in particular, oxides
- Materials for spintronics
- Electronic transport calculations
- Molecular dynamics
- Methodology and code development
Fellowships are available for both
- the BSc-to-PhD (5 years) and
- MSc-to-PhD (3 years) tracks.
Stipend: Besides free housing and healthcare, a generous stipend (US $25000 and $30000 per year, respectively, before and after passing the PhD qualifying exam) is provided.
How to Apply:
Please submit a full CV including
- previous experience,
- a short statement of research interests,
- English language test results and
- the preferred starting date
to Nirpendra Singh by e-mail: Nirpendra.Singh@kaust.edu.sa.
Please use the subjectline PhD-2017.
Please refer AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
|Subject areas||Physics and Material Science|
|Salary||US $25000 – $30000 per year|
|Deadline||Open until filled|
For further details: CLICK
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Full Address Saudi Arabia
- Address Saudi Arabia