FCT and the Information and Communication Technologies Institute (ICTI), in the framework of the Carnegie Mellon Portugal Program, open a call for applications for six PhD Scholarships, taking place in Portugal and at the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Language Technologies
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Engineering and Public Policy
DATES AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
The call will be open from 22 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 according to the specific application deadlines of each PhD program, which are the following:
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||31/12/2018|
|Engineering and Public Policy||15/12/2018|
How to Apply:
- The applications should be submitted online through the website of each dual degree Ph.D program at Carnegie Mellon University.
- To apply and to know in detail all the information required for each Ph.D.
- Please visit the CMU Portugal Program website at “Admissions and Scholarships”.
- Studentships and Fellowships regulations Studentships and Fellowships regulations are available on the FCT website.
- The list of admissions will be published on the Carnegie Mellon Portugal Program website, and the admitted candidates will be notified through the electronic address provided in their Curriculum Vitae. For additional information please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information and how to apply, refer to the Announcement.
Specific research topics are available at: www.cmuportugal.org
For additional information send firstname.lastname@example.org.