PhD scholarship in Nanoelectronics at DTU Nanotech is the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology at the Technical University of Denmark
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||21 February 2016|
Project description: You will work on –
- Assessment and application development of MEMS based micro electrodes for both front end of line (FEOL) and back end of line (BEOL) metrology.
- Electrical characterization of semiconductors, e.g. SiGe, III-V and 2D materials, BEOL metrology
- Characterization of metals and contact resistance in interconnect materials.Further information
Further information may be obtained from Dirch H. Petersen, email@example.com.You can read more about DTU Nanotech on www.nanotech.dtu.dk.
must be submitted as one pdf filecontaining all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online,” fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one pdf file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma (an official translation into English)
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.