PhD Grant Strategic Basic Research: Biomedical Sciences, Bio-engineering, Biotechnology
VIB-University of Gent, are looking for enthusiastic scholars to apply for a Doctoral (PhD) Grant Strategic Basic Research grant. The position is available in the group of Mathieu Bertrand, area of work will be on “Study of the role of RIPK1 phosphorylation in the regulation of TNF-mediated inflammatory responses”.
- Applicant must have recently received or will soon be getting a master diploma from one of the countries of the EU or the European Economic Area or Switzerland in biomedical sciences, bio-engineering, biotechnology, medicine or any related discipline
- Applicant must have scored very good study results; with the exclusion of master-after-master diplomas as described in the Higher Education Register (EU countries plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
- Applicant must have a passion for inflammatory research and science in general
- Applicant must possess excellent English communication skills
- Applicant must have well-developed social skills and be able to work in a team
- For more info on eligibility
How to apply
- Contact Mathieu Bertrand by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Subject areas||Biomedical Sciences, Bioengineering. Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 September 2016|
For Further Details: Click